Last revised: 06/01/2011
By visiting, using, or registering on AbantuApparel.com (the "site") provided by Abantu Apparel, LLC, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- We respect your privacy. We do not rent or sell your personal information such as your email. However, to comply with law or requests by authorities, we may disclose personal information. We may also disclose personal information to prevent illegal activity, prevent imminent bodily harm, respond to user support requests, and to protect or enforce the rights, property, or interests of Abantu Apparel, LLC, site users, or a third party. Publicly posted information through profiles, posts, ratings, and other site activity is available to all site visitors.
- Third Party Providers
- Account Registration
- You agree to provide true, accurate, and current information about yourself as prompted by the site's account registration form. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Abantu Apparel, LLC of any unauthorized use of your account. We do not intend that children will use our sites. We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old, nor will we accept registration from them. By using the site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the site. We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may edit your email notification preferences on your account page.
- Inappropriate Use
- You agree to refrain from inappropriate use of this site. Inappropriate use includes: attacking, threatening, or otherwise harassing another person; posting obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, defamatory, spam, or off-topic material; violating someone's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights; voting multiple time by using more than one account; degrading the site material or technology; distributing viruses or other harmful files; gaining or seeking to gain unauthorized access to resources; invading the privacy of other individuals; and any activities that violate laws, regulations, and/or private agreements. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts, block site access, and remove posted information at our sole discretion, without notice, and without any liability to you.
- Reporting Copyright Violations
- If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this site, please submit the following to our copyright agent in writing: (i) an electronic or physical or signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed; (iii) a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on our site; (iv) your email, telephone, and address; (v) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved. Our designated copyright agent is: Vincent Cheng (email: ; phone: 415-684-8890; address: 77 Adams St. #902. Quincy, MA. 02169.)
- Site Ownership
- All content on the site is the proprietary property of Abantu Apparel, LLC or site users with all rights reserved. All brands, product names, service names used on this site which identify Abantu Apparel, LLC or third parties are proprietary marks of Abantu Apparel, LLC and/or relevant third parties. You may not copy, distribute, display, or prepare derivate works based on any of the content without the express, written consent of Abantu Apparel, LLC. We permit you to use the "Embed" code provided on the site to display site images on other sites, provided that you do not alter this "Embed" code.
- Submitted Materials
- You retain full ownership of any materials you post to the site. You represent and warrant that: you own the material posted by you on the site and the posting of the material by you does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owing any person by reason of any material posted by you on the site. By posting material to the site, you grant Abantu Apparel, LLC a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, sublicensable, and transferable, royalty-free license to modify, prepare derivative works of, copy, distribute, display, and perform the material in any form and through any medium whether electronically or in hard copy and whether alone or as part of a collective work. If you submit a design, you must also agree to our Design Submission Agreement.
- Warranties, Disclaimers, and Idemnification
- Submitted materials are not necessarily reviewed, screened, or approved by Abantu Apparel, LLC, nor does the content of posted materials necessarily reflect our views. Everything on the site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. We cannot guarantee the security of information provided or sent to us or that the site materials and technologies are free of viruses or other harmful components. Abantu Apparel, LLC assumes no responsibility and/or liability for: any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of service; the content of any material or communication created by you, any third party, or received by you from a source outside of the site; errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, deletions, or omissions of content; any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, liability and/or costs, including attorneys fees, caused by the way you use site materials or technology, including but not limited to claims of slander, libel, infringement, and/or plagiarism; privacy in connection with your use of the site and/or other internet activities (except in the case of any willful or grossly negligent breach of the site's aforementioned privacy terms). To the fullest extent permitted by law, you accept sole responsibility for, assume all risk, and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Abantu Apparel, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims arising from your use of the site and/or the materials and services provided, including, but not limited to, the material you upload, post, or otherwise transmit using the site.
- External Links